- National Registrar Ministry of Corporate (Govt. of India).
- Registrar By NCT, Govt. of Delhi.
- Register By Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India
- WA 2:2007 Certified By Indraprastha SystemCert Pvt.Ltd is Accredited By Integrated Accreditation Centre For Certification (IACCA) http://www.www.iacca.in
- An ISO 9001-2015 Certified By Indraprastha SystemCert Pvt.Ltd is Accredited By Emirates International Accreditation Center (EIAC) https://www.eiac.gov.ae
- An ISO 45001:2018 Certified By Innovative SystemCert Pvt.Ltd is Accredited By Egyptian Accreditation Council, (EGAC) http://www.egac.gov.eg
- An ISO 14001:2015 Certified By Innovative SystemCert Pvt.Ltd is Accredited By Egyptian Accreditation Council, (EGAC) http://www.egac.gov.eg
Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology (KSIMT®) is an institution which offers correspondence/distance learning programs in the field of engineering. Our autonomous body was established to lend a helping hand to working generations in augmenting their skills, knowledge, and education so that they can stay at par with the new developments in the engineering industry and take the next step in their career. At KSIMT®, we believe in the growth and evolution of the enrolled students and we also assist them with work visas. Apart from this, some other objectives of our college are as follows:
- Cater to the needs of working employees who want to gain a new skill for boosting their job prospects
- Follow a systematic approach for distance learning, which is ethical as well as productive in the field of management and engineering
- Evaluate new techniques and theories of teaching to that latest information can be synthesized and utilized in our programs study material
- Implement a combination of creativity and intellectual concepts to impart professional engineering skills
- Use the online teaching modules in the utmost efficient way so that the students do not face any kind of trouble
- Draft a perfectly curated study material for each program which will be all-inclusive, leaving out the need for external reference material
- Apply a mix of scientific methodology and up-to-date syllabus so that our programs receive recognition by various business and trade communities.