- National Registrar Ministry of Corporate (Govt. of India).
- Registrar By NCT, Govt. of Delhi.
- Register By Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India
- WA 2:2007 Certified By Indraprastha SystemCert Pvt.Ltd is Accredited By Integrated Accreditation Centre For Certification (IACCA) http://www.www.iacca.in
- An ISO 9001-2015 Certified By Indraprastha SystemCert Pvt.Ltd is Accredited By Emirates International Accreditation Center (EIAC) https://www.eiac.gov.ae
- An ISO 45001:2018 Certified By Innovative SystemCert Pvt.Ltd is Accredited By Egyptian Accreditation Council, (EGAC) http://www.egac.gov.eg
- An ISO 14001:2015 Certified By Innovative SystemCert Pvt.Ltd is Accredited By Egyptian Accreditation Council, (EGAC) http://www.egac.gov.eg
METHOD OF INSTRUCTIONS AND EXAMINATION
Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology (KSIMT®) is following the Open Learning System throughout its programs. All the program instructions and Term End Examinations are held as per the said system and timely notifications are provided to the students. An admission letter is given to students which cite the Examination Schedule, allowing them to plan suitably for the examination. We understand that working professionals find it difficult to study along with their work, so we are following a flexible examination system. Herein, they can reappear for those subjects which he/she is not able to complete successfully.
According to the open learning system, we provide periodical assignments that are completely based on the study material which is provided completely free of cost. The study material is sent to enrolled students via email. If any student requires study material in hard copy, then he/she will have to submit the fees of Rs. 500 /- per book.
Assignment Based Examination
The assignments provided by Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology (KSIMT®) form the base of examinations. The distance learning model allows students to complete the assignments laptops/computers, from any location that has Internet access. We conduct assignment based examination, wherein the assignments are sent to the students via courier. The assignments for each paper of the program must be completed within 15 days from the date of receiving. Further, the enrolled students must submit these via courier. Generally, the assignments can be completed within 3 hours.
The examination fee is already included in your admission fee. So there is no need for any extra fee payment.
Being a working professional, you might get absent or fail to qualify for some paper. In this scenario, we lend full support by allowing you to take the exam in the consecutive exam schedule. For this facility, you will have to pay a re-examination fee @ Rs. 500/- for each such paper. Depending on the program selected, you will have to pay the fees online after the enrollment number is allocated to you, based on the examination schedule.
Term End Examination ResultsKhatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology (KSIMT®) believes in providing quick results for all the term-end examinations for distance undergraduate and postgraduate academic programs. Hence, we intimate the status of each paper of the enrolled program via the grade card, within 1 month of the submission of the completed assignment to the KSIMT®. Here, the status can be marks obtained, passed, failed, or absent. Students can also check the results at https://www.ksimt.ac.in/ (Result Section)