- National Registrar Ministry of Corporate (Govt. of India).
- Registrar By NCT, Govt. of Delhi.
- An ISO 14001:2015 Certified By Equalitas Certifications limited is Accredited From Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ)
- An ISO 9001-2015 Certified By Equalitas Certifications limited is Accredited From Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ)
- IWA 2:2007 Certified By Equalitas Certifications limited is Accredited From Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ)
The term Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology Private Limited or us or we refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 511, TC jaina Tower-3, LSC, Block A1, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058. Our company registration number is U80900DL2011PTC213556. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology Private Limiteds prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology Private Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology Private Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology Private Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. Thanks for your valuable feedback.
Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology Private Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology Private Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 may 2012.
What we collect?
- We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computers hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Administrator, Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology Private Limited, 511, TC Jaina Tower-3, LSC, Block A1, janakpuri, New Delhi-110058.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology Private Limited
511, TC Jaina Tower-3, LSC, Block A1, janakpuri, New Delhi-110058
Toll Free : 1800-102-4676
E-Mail ID : email@example.com
Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology Private Limited believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the student registration is confirmed by Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology and registration number is sent to the student email id.
There is no cancellation of admission request placed under the last date of admissions.
No cancellations are entertained for those courses that the Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, Valentine Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology Private Limited does not accept cancellation requests for special discount schemes.
In case you feel that the admission in the courses is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of admission cofirmation. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
Refund will be processed through same mode within 10 working days
Refund will be processed through same mode within 10 working days
For domestic student admissions, books and study materials are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Study materials are shipped within 30 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of admission confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company / post office norms.
Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology Private Limited is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 30 working days from the date of the admission and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of admission confirmation.
Delivery of all study materials will be to registered address of the students as per the credit/debit card only at all times (Unless specified at the time of Admission). Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology Private Limited is in no way responsible for any damage to the study materials while in transit to the student. Payments Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology Private Limited is proud to use Payment Gateway Hdfc Bank AND PayU Money for fast, easy and efficient secure payments. All major credit cards are accepted.