- National Registrar Ministry of Corporate (Govt. of India).
- Registrar By NCT, Govt. of Delhi.
- An ISO 14001:2015 Certified By Equalitas Certifications limited is Accredited From Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ)
- An ISO 9001-2015 Certified By Equalitas Certifications limited is Accredited From Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ)
- IWA 2:2007 Certified By Equalitas Certifications limited is Accredited From Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ)
Vision of KSIMT
Vision of KSIMT:
- To give students new thoughts, new visions, new ambitions and to equip them for an analytical outlook for decision making in the ever changing Indian and International business environments.
- To train students to be successful leaders as well as effective team players by enhancing their knowledge base, initiative, confidence and creativity towards a fierce zeal for achieving results.
- To help students discover their dormant qualities and unused strengths and potential, so that they get the vigour to set the highest goals for their life and achieve them.
- To develop student's abilities to formulate, structure, solve and implement solutions to complex management problems.
- To install in students the art of human engineering- the basic qualities of dealing with people, understanding of human behavioural patterns and motivation techniques in a cross - cultural, multidimensional environment.
- To provide a strong conceptual foundation to those aspiring for top positions in the field of Marketing, HRM, Finance, and International Business.
To address the need for creating “industry- ready global contributors” by offering correspondence management education experience, founded on strong core values, built on the twin pillars of theory and practice and designed to foster academic excellence and professional skill development through learning, knowledge sharing and team work.
- Disseminate research based knowledge.
- Facilitate value - based learning and skill development.
- Promote entrepreneurship.